mai1amw
10-05-21 1 Hits

240 watt solar panel
Singfo Solar was set up 12 years ago. It keeps growing fast in the past decade and has impressed a lot of clients home and abroad. Aiming to make a difference in green energy world, this company is working hard to update its technologies and service.
1. Product features:
1) solar cell: module efficiency up to 18%-21% achieved through advanced cell technology and manufacturing capacities
2) Frame: boost bearing capability and prolong service life
3) Glass: self-cleaning function
2. Technical parameters
Electrical Characteristics
Model No.SFP-240W
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)240 W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)30.18 V
Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc)35.8 V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp)7.96A
Short - Circuit Current (Isc)8.75A
Cell Efficiency16.4%
Operating Module Temperature-40 掳C to +85 掳C
Maximum System Voltage1000 V DC (IEC) / 600 V DC (UL)
Diodes3 by pass / 6 by pass
Power Tolerance-3/+3 %
Mechanical Characteristics
Solar CellPolycrystalline 156脳 156mm (6 inches)
No. of Cells60(6脳 10)
Dimensions1642脳 992脳 50 mm (64.6脳 39.1脳 2.0 inches)
Weight19.8Kgs (43.6 lbs.)
Front Glass3.2 mm (0.13 inches) tempered glass
FrameAnodized aluminum alloy
Junction BoxIP65 rated
Output CablesTUV
4.0 mm2 (0.16inches2), symmetrical lengths (-) 900 mm (35.4 inches) and (+) 900 mm (35.4 inches)
ConnectorsRADOX庐 SOLAR integrated twist locking connectors
3. Applications
1) Home
2) Mountains
3) Plateau
4. Certificates
We have the two main certificates for exporting: CE and IEC
5. FAQ
Q1. I want to install a solar system at home, but I am worried about days without sun.
A. You can choose off-grid system with batteries to keep the power generated.
Q2. What machines can the panels support?
A. Washing machine, air-conditioners, fridge and all the other home-use facilities.
Q3. What currency can I use to finish the payment?
A. Normally, USD and RMB.
Q4.Can I place an order on Alibaba directly?
A. For panels, it it ok. For systems, you should contact our service workers to confirm the specifications.
Q5. Can you design the dimensions of the panels as what I tell you?
Yes. We accept customer-tailored orders.
Q6. Do you have your own factory?
A. Yes. The headquarter is in Dongguan city, Guangdong province, China.
Q7. In which way should I pay for it?
A. The first part is 30% and the other 70% shall be cleared before the shipping.
Q8. What is your advantages on solar market?
A. The products are from our factory directly, so it is convenient for us to provide after-sale service. Moreover, prices are lower without in-between agents.
Q9.What products can I buy from your on-line store?
A. Solar panels, controller, inverter, controller, batteries, and complete solar system.
Q10. Can I put my logo on the package?
A. Sure.Solar Panel Or PV Module suppliers
website:http://www.singfo-solar.com/solar-panel-or-pv-module/
  Send Message

Related ads

Square Tube manufacturers

Mechanical properties of welded square pipe Strength refers to the ability of the welded square pipe to resist damage (proper plastic deformation or fracture) under static load.Because the form of load has tensile, contraction, winding, shear and other…

Tam sərbəst xanımla tanış olmaq isteyirem

Xanımla tanış olmaq istəyirəm fikirim məqsədim ailə qurmaqdır ailel olub ayrılmışam övladım var menim qızdır mənimlə qalır yaşım 43 dir məndə Bakıda oluram özü evimdir menim kirayə qalmıram yeni güneşli tərəfdə oluram valideyinlər var eslim…

Tam sərbəst xanımla tanış olmaq isteyirem

Adım menim Valeh yaşım 45 evli olub ayrılmışam övladım var menimle qalır valideyinlərim var ayır qalır məndən bacım qardaşımda var hamsi evlidir sizlerden bir şeyi xaiş edirəm elanım diqqətlə oxuyub yazasız yalandan yazıb sonra yazmiyacaqsansa narahat…

Wholesale Whisky Glasses Set

Yiwu SINYAO Trade Co., LTD is the subordinate subsidiary of Xin Sen Glassware Co., LTD which engage in foreign trade business on ashtrays, vases, glass cup and other glass products. located in 2nd floor, No. 285, Chouzhou road West, Yiwu city, which own…

Discount Coal Based Activated Carbon

Shanxi Sincere Industrial Co., Ltd is a professional provider of activated carbon.We were founded in 2002. Shanxi Sincere is specialized in manufacturing, researching, deep-processing, importing and exporting of activated carbon. Main Products are: Coal…


Report this ad

Share